Friday, June 13, 2008

Article on Potential Cellphone Dangers...

Readers,

Since the issue of cellphones and brain tumors is starting to gain coverage, I've spent alot of time over the last week researching the issue. I've done this because I disdain alarmists--which I define as someone who "cries wolf" without first carefully and objectively researching the issue.

So, Daily Sprawl brings you this article to help you make an informed decision.

I will say this--I am seriously considering reducing my cellphone usage to only an emergency communication tool for the car. I know that to some this may seem extreme and I will say that I have not made a final decision. However, the mounting evidence is very startling.

Please consider this issue carefully. Remember, people smoked and installed asbestos with assurances that both were safe.